The MONS HAEMUS Association is a non-governmental and non-profit association. It is founded to contribute to the meeting and dialogue of cultures in Southeast Europe. It primarily acts through various educational processes whose primary goal is to affirm and develop all citizens’ general human well-being.
- Research on the nation, religion and religiosity, politics, human rights, science, economy and technology, their mutual influence on Southeast Europe’s culture, and culture influence these phenomena.
- Research of contemporary artistic expressions and their connection with tradition.
- It is promoting and advocating the demonopolization of cultural metropolises.
- Design and implement various cultural events to meet and dialogue Christian cultures of Southeast Europe and promote intercultural coexistence in Southeast Europe.
- Deliberation of globalisation and identity issues.
- Affirmation and educational support of healthy lifestyles and prevention and rehabilitation of the consequences of unhealthy lifestyles.
TO ACHIEVE ITS GOALS, THE ASSOCIATION IN PARTICULAR:
- Collects and processes scientific and professional literature in cultural heritage protection and promotion of healthy lifestyles.
- Organizes, alone or in community with other organisations, research, professional gatherings, conferences, seminars and other forms of education in culture and healthy lifestyles.
- It publishes books and other publications on issues related to the areas in which the Association will operate, per the Law.
- It cooperates with universities, schools, professional associations, and other organisations in the country and abroad to preserve and promote cultural heritage and healthy lifestyles.